Aspiring backpacker in addis: Backpacking Africa and Mzungu Tribe

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Mikael tamerat 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Molars tamerat

Dear val
    My name is mikael and I live in addis I’m an anthropologist/tour guide with this route in mind for ages .would be glad if we can meet if you are in addis you are literally my new role model in addis my number is 0911342141 .
    Thank you very much for the inspiration.
    Mikael

#1178 Reply

Mikael tamerat

Dear Val
    I would like to buy a copy of your book but as you know we cannot do it online here in Addis Ababa so if you are in town lets meet up for coffee sometime and discuss and also if you can give me a price in birr it would be wonderful.may be it will be the push I’ll need to start planing and dust off my backpack.thank you again for your inspiration and courage to motivate wannabe travelers like me to have the motivation to finally get going.
    My Addis number is +251911342141
    Sorry for the repeated requests in advance its because finding people with such wanderlust in Addis is some what of a challenge so when one happens to be in town it will be a rare to notmiss opportunity .
    Thank you in advance
    Mikael

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Aspiring backpacker in addis
Your information:

Comments are closed.

Upcoming Events for Backpackers across Africa
  1. Mount Mulanje Porters Race: Extreme, Challenging, & Memorable

July 8
Book

IT'S FINALLY HERE!

Are you ready for the adventure of a lifetime? Do you want to see the real Africa and make some incredible memories?

Published Date : Jan 15, 2015

Description : This book is intended for beginner travelers to africa...