Get the book about backpacking Africa that has inspired travellers all over the world
Traveling Ethiopia for Beginners
I love travelling ( and now living in Ethiopia), but the country is often overlooked by others. It can be a real gem though. I’ve gathered all my favourite tips, recommendations, and how-tos for making you fall in love with the people that stole my heart.
50+ Page Book is everything you need to know including:
- Where to go, when to go,
- Special guide to Addis Ababa
- Avoid the money scams
- common health sicknesses
- How to get around
- My personal number in case you need help while you’re here
Backpacking Africa for Beginners E-book, 2nd Ed.
This is my field guide for how to travel Africa. It’s everything I wished I would have known before my trip. This new edition has updated visa information, more pictures, and stories, plus the same step-by-step information about:
- what vaccines to get,
- how to cross borders,
- how to catch buses,
- where to sleep,
- what to bring,
- how money I spent,
- tips to volunteer/work abroad, & more!
The Complete Edition
If you’re feeling a little nervous, don’t know much about Africa or travelling, or just need some more tips/tricks, pick this.It’s also the only book that comes with my email so you can message me if you have extra questions or need help along the way! It comes with my Ethiopian Guide, My Backpacking Book, plus the following guides:
- How to Climb Mount Kilimanjaro
- Travel Itineraries: Ideas on where to go, how to go, in what order, & common routes
- How to Save Money on Flights: If you want to learn how I spent $355 USD only for my return flight from Africa to the US…. get this